200 Hours + 40 Hours Life SkiLls
Yoga Teachers Training Course
(Accredited by IWS)
200 Hours IYTTC Diploma + 40 Hours Life Skills
6(Accredited by IWS)
(Diploma in Yoga & Life Skill Education)
|Theory (300 Marks)|
Section – 1 (Foundations of Yog) – 35 Hours
– Chapter – 1 (Origin, growth & development of Yog)
– Chapter – 2 (Form of Yog)
– Chapter – 3 (Distinctions of Yog)
– Chapter – 4 (Main Principles of Yog)
– Chapter – 5 (Yog Chatushtaya – Mantra Yog, Hatha Yog, Laya Yog, & Raj Yog)
– Chapter – 6 (Ashtanga Yog)
Section – 2 (Cultural Synthesis and Yog Diet) – 15 Hours
– Chapter – 1 (Yog in different religions and sects)
– Chapter – 2 (Yogic Diet)
Section – 3 (Yog in Different Scriptures) – 25 Hours
– Chapter – 1 (Yog Science in the Vedas)
– Chapter – 2 (Yog Formulations in Yog Upnishad)
– Chapter – 3 (Form of Yoga in Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta)
– Chapter – 4 (Shaddarshan Samanway)
– Chapter – 5 (Yog in Charaka Samhita)
Section – 4 (Yog and Health) – 25 Hours
– Chapter – 1 (Various meditation methods)
– Chapter – 2 (Human Anatomy and Physiology)
– Chapter – 3 (Health in Ayurvedic Perspective)
– Chapter – 4 (Mudra Vigyan)
– Chapter – 5 (Yoga Therapy)
Part – 5 (Life Skills) – 40 Hours
|Practical (200 Marks)|
- Shukshm Vyayam
- Yogasana Practice
- Shatkarmas and Kriyas
- Bandh and Mudras
- Laughter Yog
|Practice of Teaching (100 Marks)|
- Lesson plan – 50 mark
- Teaching Methodologies and class room teaching – 50 mark
|7 days residential workshop ( 60 hours yoga training + 40 hours life skills )|
- Practice of yogasanas, shatkarmas, kriyas, yogic diet and yogic lifestyle .
- Concept of group living, present day life style, role of Nutrition Intervention and immunity boosting skills.
200 Hours IYTTC - (600 Marks) - Evaluation
|(Diploma in Yoga & Life Skill Education)|
- Theory – There will be 3 papers
- Objective type (1 paper)
- Maximum marks: 100
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Subjective type (2 paper)
- Maximum marks: 2 x 100 (each paper)
- Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes (each paper)
- Objective type (1 paper)
- Practical – will include practical exam in Yogasana, Sukshma Vyayam, Shatkarmas, Yogic Kriyas, Pranayam, Bandh and Mudras.
- Maximum marks: 200
- Practice of Teaching – It will be divided into 2 parts
- Lesson plan (Maximum marks: 50)
- Classroom teaching with teaching methodologies (Maximum marks: 50)
Residential Training Workshop timetable
07 Days Workshop
- Day 1 – Arrival of students , settling down and briefing the students about 07 days workshop
- Day 2 – Day 8
|05.00 AM||Wake up call|
|06.00 AM||Assembly, prayer and meditation, shatkarmas & kriyas & yogasana practice|
|08.00 AM||Break fast and free time|
|09.30 AM||Life skills training|
|11.30 AM||Class room teaching and discussion|
|01.00 PM||Lunch and free time|
|02.30 PM||Relaxation and yoga therapy techniques|
|04.30 PM||Health break|
|05.00 PM||Life skills training and recreational games|
|06:30 PM||Free Time|
|07:00 PM||Satsang & Meditation|
|09:00 PM||Time for lesson plan preparation|
|10:00 PM||Lights Off|
Why join us?
- Strictly follows the Traditional Guru Shishya Parampara (Ancient rich traditions are followed)
- Amalgamation of Ancient & Modern Science
- High Teaching standards
- Personal attention to each individual student
- Standardized syllabus (worldwide)
- Quality online Teaching Programme.
- Additional Package of Life Skill Education included.
- Online Reading material and Course contents prepared by the Expert Team of GYA included in Course fee.
- English/Hindi Teaching Medium available.
- Accredited course from International Wellness Standard
Rules and Regulations
- Minimum age is 18 years and above
- Minimum qualification is XII Pass but Relaxation may be given to the outstanding Yoga performers and students with Yoga background.
- Medium of instructions will be Hindi or English.
- Once on board, student will have to abide strictly by Global Yog Alliance rules and regulations.
- In case of failure in one or more paper, students will have to fill up the re-examination form with prescribed fee to re-appear in the respective paper.
- Residential training is compulsory to get the Diploma.
(for residential training)
- Guwahati (Assam) – admissions open now (North East Zone)
- Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) – admission open now (North Zone)
- Pune (M H) – admissions open now (West Zone)
- Ahmedabad (Gujrat) – admissions open now (West Zone)
- Barsana (Mathura) – admissions open now (North Zone)
Fee Structure (If making complete payment)
240 Hours IYTTC
(Diploma in Yoga and Life skill Education)
(inclusive of ₹1,000 examination fee*)
* In case of re-sitting for the paper the student will have to pay the examination fee again to re-sit for the examination.
** Final examination will be conducted after completion of the Course. Dates of the Final Examination will be informed well in advance.
# Refund for fees can be initiated till the 15 days after deposit, a 15% administration fee on total amount will be levied on the same. No refund can be initiated after that.
Important: Course fee can be transferred to Global Yog Alliance Account directly. Account details are mentioned below after transferring the fee kindly mail at email@example.com with the reciept.
|Name of the beneficiary||GLOBAL YOG ALLIANCE|
|Saving A/c no.||919518282|
|Bank Name||INDIAN BANK|
|Branch||ANAND VIHAR, DELHI – 110092|
“The journey of self exploration starts from within and Yoga helps by lighting up that path which leads to your inner self.”
– Yogshiromani Dr. Gopal Ji
Connect with us
Get In Touch
C – 257, Suraj Mal Vihar
Delhi – 110092 (India)